If you haven’t gotten tickets yet, snap them up before they’re gone for the I ❤ Nerds Part this Saturday, November 13 at Barkar Hangar in Santa Monica! All the details are here in this post in case you forgot anything 🙂
So what are you nerd-loving fools wearing to this party? Don’t forget there will be PRIZES for the NERDIEST among you!!!
Here’s some inspiration for you all to keep it a cool-people-free zone this Saturday! Remember, there is way way more than just one kind of nerd!
Sanrio character nerd!
- Sanrio character costume (You can be Hello Kitty with one of the official Hello Kitty x Chubby Bunny Bow headbands available for purchase here!)
- Pocket Protector or bow tie for good measure!
- Glasses with neck strap
- Super high-waist pants with 4inches above the ankles, and suspenders
- Striped polo shirt
- Super annoying laugh (HEH-HEH *SNORT*)
Mary Katherine Gallagher
- Glasses and slicked back hair with a headband
- White blouse, vest, plaid skirt, knee highs
- Arms above your head screaming “SUPERSTAR” every 5 seconds
Harry Potter Nerd
- Cape of Invisibility
- Striped scar/ Striped necktie
- White blouse
- Magic Wand
- Annoyingly long list of incantations from the books to say all night long.
- Cyclops aka Scott Summers: Raybands with yellow tape around edges, blue shirt, yellow belts around shirt, “X” taped onto a circle and pinned to shirt
- Jordy La Forge: Banana clip over eyes, yellow shirt, Star Trek insignia, the power of awesomeness.
- ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL
- One or all of the following: Sword, axe, point ears, pointy shoes, vest, flowy blouse, armor
- Giant Helmet (can be spraypainted upside down bowl or plastic trashcan)
- Black Cape