Bubble Punch’s very own Chubby Bunny will be hosting and curating her own fashion show!
The opening recetion is this Saturday, at JapanLA in Los Angeles, so be sure to check it out!
CHUBBY BUNNY presents:
“Bunnies & Bows: Art Exhibition & Fashion Event”
Exhibition: May 7 – May 19, 2011
7320 1/2 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Our Chubby Bunny will debuting her new line of accessories and exclusive apparel, and curating an fun spirited ‘Bunnies & Bows’ art show. It’s going to be huge! There will also be exclusive discounts at the reception for attending guests.
The exhibition features a group of artists handpicked by Chubby Bunny, not only for their extraordinary talent, but for their incredible influence on her work as a designer, artist and business owner in the past few years.
Of course, along with art, Chubby Bunny will be showcasing a retrospective of her work in both design, costuming, fashion and art. These pieces will be dismantled or sold, so don’t miss your final chance to see her work!
Come stop by and see the amazing line up and activities for this event:
- Handcrafted window installation: Designed and installed by Chubby Bunny, JapanLA’s storefront windows will feature creative original work.
- Live models
- Costume contest: We encourage guests to dress up in BUNNIES AND BOWS-themed costumes! There will be prizes awarded to the most creative attendees who use the theme and their own originality in their outfits. Both men and women of all ages are encouraged to participate in the costume event! Prizes include gifts from Chubby Bunny, Sugarpill Makeup, and more…!
- Cake Balls: Lil’ Rae Cakes will also be present selling her infamous cake balls, with specially commissioned ones just for this event!
- Live DJ: Spinning for the night will be provided by the ever-awesome DJ R-Rated.
- Party Snaps: Event photography by Eron Rauch
- Kirin Beer: Complimentary refreshments by Kirin
- Jogasaki Food Truck: Delicious bites of sushi burritos for purchase byJogasaki!